Mouza Al Hameli had been developing the idea for Azher Academy, a self-love and development academy, for close to 18 months. After retiring from her full time job, she wanted to take the leap to finally bring her ideas to life, but she was struggling to put all the pieces together and unify all the work that was begin done by various freelancers and agencies.
I&Co.’s brand management process was the perfect solution for Azher Academy. The engagement began with our signature brand building workshop that helped crystalize Mouza’s vision and ambitions for the business. It also helped focus the business’s way forward through a clear marketing strategy.
- A brand building workshop was carried out
- The brand strategy was developed
- A six-month marketing plan was created
- A launch event was organized and carried out by the I&Co. team at the prestigious Park Hyatt Saadiyat Island
- Brand collateral was developed
- Website was launched
- Social media platforms were launched and managed by I&Co.’s specialist
- “Let’s Flourish with Mouza” Arabic language podcast was launched with a total of 13 episodes recorded in collaboration with Amaeya FM
- Promotional video content was developed to promote the brand and podcast
- Impactful launch event was held to announce the academy
- Immediate uplift in individual and corporate bookings
- Podcast received over 10,000 downloads in only four months
- Instagram page crossed 1,000 followers in only four months.
- I&Co.’s team negotiated over AED30,000 in savings for Azher Academy from different suppliers
- The client’s dream was finally realized
In Their Words
“I wanted a team that was energetic, result oriented, and passionate about their work. When I hired Itani & Company, I thought it would just be a marketing firm that would help me launch my business. But after working with them, they became my own team. We shared the same vision and the same passion towards achieving the goal.”
Mouza Al Hameli, Founder